Sedation Sedation

Another solid entry!

I have to be honest- I didn't dig this one as much as I'm Done but it's still a very solid song and great job on the production. Very enjoyable.

I'm Done I'm Done

Really nice!

Isn't it amazing how rainy weather can create some of the best writing sessions? I have a piece that I wrote called Rainy Afternoon that I'll upload soon. (Kinda wish it would rain right now... LOL)

I really like the mood you've created here. Very atmospheric and leaves plenty of room for the listener to imagine various things to the music. That's really important as too much music is way too cluttered. What hardware/software did you use to make this song? Very nice job- kept me engaged the full time! Gonna check out more of your work now!

Anti-Citizen responds:

For this song i used FL Studio with in house effects and synthesizers, the strings come from the garritan personal orchestra, the drums and effect samples come from some computer music magazine sample cd's and the rain is a mesh of water/rain samples from a couple of video games. Anyway glad you like it and thanks for the review! :D

two glasses of melancholy two glasses of melancholy

Interesting mood here!

Although a few of the instrument choices struck me as a bit off or odd... the overall mixture works well and you've created a nice mood. It feels more like a jam session rather than having a fully realized melody (which is more than fine... especially in the jazz genre).

Would be interested to hear what inspired this tune! Thanks for sharing.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thanks! I composed this track for a computer game featuring a magic potion bar, but it wasn't accepted.
So there is no special story, just some of thoughts how to mix a pub, magic, witchcraft and mysterious mood. :)